In business, brand is everything. Your brand shapes your relationship with your customers. It embodies your company values and is your call sign.
Many small companies overlook branding efforts because they think of themselves as a business and not a brand, often confusing the brand with logo. While others see branding as belonging to the realm of large corporates with huge budgets and national recognition.
However, building a brand runs much deeper than that. A successful brand creates trust, improves recognition, supports your marketing efforts, and motivates your employees. Additionally, a good brand strategy generates new revenue by forming an indelible impression on consumer minds.
The most successful businesses are the ones that have established themselves as a leader in their industry by creating strong brand recognition and recall. And when these businesses follow up with excellent service, they transform customers into brand ambassadors.
Join MEED (Middle East Economic Digest), the MENA business intelligence firm, on the 5th of October at 1 pm GST, as they discuss branding for SMEs and examine the opportunities and challenges for businesses that are struggling to build their brand.
Key discussion points include:
- Defining your corporate brand
- Integrating your brand into your employee culture
- Why brand management is critical for SMEs growth
- Why your reputation is key to your brand
- Raksha Khimji, Managing Director, Team Red Dot
- Laura Crampton, Managing Director MEISA Marketing and Corporate Communications, FedEx Express
- Asaad Salhab, Senior Operating Partner, Gulf Capital
Sonia Kerrigan, Group Commercial Director, MEED, will be moderating.
You can register here.