The Program, launched by VC firm Flat6Labs and Organon, a global healthcare company, aims to support female-founded MENA digital health start-ups succeed by providing support to build products, test market fit and improve business models. The program is dedicated to supporting Organon as a leader in innovation and will focus on fostering and creating digital and software solutions for women’s most pressing healthcare needs.
What to know before applying
The Accelerator program is dedicated to growing 10 technology startups with MVP-stage solutions positively contributing to solving social problems facing their communities. The program is designed to support entrepreneurs through an intensive part-time curriculum focused on growth and scaling stages.
Once you are selected to join the Femtech Accelerator Program, you may receive funding from Organon or get fast-tracked to receive investment from select Flat6Labs offices across MENA, as well as strategic mentorship, entrepreneurship-focused business training, subject matter one to one sessions and a multitude of perks and services from partners.
- You must be fully dedicated to the duration of the 4-month virtual program.
- You must be a female-founded digital health startup based in the MENA region.
- Your startup needs to be enabled by an innovative technology focusing on femtech.
- Your startup contributes to solve social problems facing MENA communities.
- Solid project with market scarcity and scalability
- Qualified team members with relevant expertise
- Intention to be fully dedicated to the company in case of success after the program
- Intention to grow the business in UAE and/or the MENA region
The deadline for applying is March 31st, 2022. You can find more information, as well as apply, here.