Returning for its 5th edition, this year’s Fintech Abu Dhabi will be held over 22 - 24 November 2021 in an exciting new hybrid format.
Offering a combination of virtual and onsite sessions, attendees from across the globe will benefit from content broadcast digitally whilst curated in-person events will inspire and herald a return to in-person conversations and business-building opportunities.
In addition to the renowned Fintech100 programme, Innovation Challenge, Government Fintech Forum and Fintech Awards, Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021 offers a number of inspirational new features including:
- Fintech for Good – dedicated forum taking a closer look at the intersection of sustainability, fintech and innovation
- CxO21 - a deep dive into the worlds of corporate innovation and digital banking
- Token - focusing on the fast-evolving world of digital assets and currencies
- Risk4.0 - bringing together experts in financial security
- Fintech Souk – a close look at cutting-edge developments in retail and payments
- Majlis Forum – a new, invitation-only platform for senior public and private sector leaders from across the globe to connect and collaborate
- Global Investors & Founders Forum (22 November) - A private, invite-only day dedicated to networking and fintech investment deal making
The Search Global Tour
Ahead of the event, ADGM is also relaunching its Search Global tour for 2021. The global virtual tour begins 2 June 2021 and will cover more than 35 countries in its search to find the world’s best fintechs to join the exclusive Fintech100.
Between June and October 2021, the Fintech Abu Dhabi Innovation Team will search the globe for the most innovative and inspiring fintech startups. Throughout each global tour stop, attendees hear from founders of the world's most exciting, early stage fintech startups in a series of pitching competitions. The winners of each pitching competition are invited to attend the main Fintech Abu Dhabi festival in November 2021.
Each search stop features dedicated panel discussions, fireside chats and pitching battles providing attendees with invigorating content around topics on the growth and adoption of fintech interconnecting across the globe plus the opportunity to see which fintech startups will be crowned winners and join the illustrious Fintech100 at Fintech Abu Dhabi 2021.
Join ADGM each week to meet fintech leaders, government representatives and innovators, hear about key fintech developments within the host country, and watch fintech founders pitch their solutions to a live panel of judges – not to be missed!
What happened last year?
Co-hosted by Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM) and the Central Bank of the UAE (CBUAE) and powered by Unbound, Fintech Abu Dhabi 2020 offered new ways to participate through the digital event. Content and events included 'The Search' connecting fintech hubs with the MENA region, the Fintech100 programme, the Innovation Challenge and a virtual content series all culminated at the digital festival from the 24 - 26 November 2020.
Make sure you register to attend this year's event!