Flat6Labs has partnered with ADQ, one of MENA’s largest holding companies, for the launch of a seed and early-stage funding opportunity for startups; the ‘Flat6Labs Ignite’ Program.
What to know before applying
Once you are selected to join the Flat6Labs Ignite Program, you receive cash-funding ($100k- 150k), strategic mentorship, office-space, entrepreneurship-focused business training, subject matter one to one sessions and a multitude of perks and services from our partners. Select startups are eligible for follow-on funding ($200k-500k).
Some pointers you should keep in mind:
- Your startup must be registered as a private company.
- You must have at least an existing MVP of the solution with promising results from initial and existing pilots, preferable if revenue generating.
- One or more founders must be available in Abu Dhabi for at least the duration of the program (Unless the program is run virtually).
- You must be committed to establishing a long term presence in Abu Dhabi.
- You must demonstrate a clear need for investments and use of funds.
- Investment in IP residing entities, not a branch/subsidiary.
- Agreement on investment terms
- Founders need to be fluent in English.
Program Starts: 07 Nov 2021
Program Ends: 13 Feb 2022
Applications close 16 Oct 2021.
You can find more info, as well as apply, here.