Microsoft has announced that applications for the 2nd cohort of its GrowthX Accelerator Program are now open.
In partnership with Abu Dhabi Investment Office (ADIO), the program aims to connect startups with the best of Microsoft and help them scale.
The virtual program supports qualifying startups across 4 pillars:
Microsoft is looking to recruit 15 startups that offer ground-breaking solutions that fit its corporate clients’ challenges and requirements.
What to expect
The GrowthX 12-week Accelerator program includes:
- Matching startups with corporate partners
- Virtual/physical workshops and training
- Mentorship from domain experts
- Technical support and guidance
- VC access & demo days
- Corporate round tables & demo days
- Social & alumni events
- Corporates/startup workshops to solve real-life problems
The Accelerator Program addresses these 5 key areas:
- Tech enablement
- Go-to-market support
- Investor readiness
- Corporate and investor demo days
The corporate partners for this cohort of GrowthX include DHL, Etisalat, EY, Koç holding, Lulu Hypermarket, and PwC, who are excited to work with startups on different challenges in industries like FinTech, Clean-Tech, Retail & E-Commerce, IoT & Sustainability, T, AI, HR, and LegalTech.
The cohort will run from March to June 2022. You can find more info, as well as apply, here.